We have several ways for people to get involved:
1) If you have the means to do so, we have a Go Fund me account, legal fees are expensive and I am now out of work for the time being, which also:
2) If you think you might be interested in hiring me, shoot me an email, contact information can be found here.
3) Email GCISD Board of Trustee's (school board) and the Superintendent. I am not asking for your emails to simply support me, just questions I want them to answer:
All I need is 5 minutes of your time for this. Copy and paste these publicly available emails into your email message, copy and past the two questions, and hit send.
Or just copy and paste this:
Hello, I am writing to inquire about your school districts stance on LGBT matters. Given recent concerns about the districts proposed termination of employee Dr. Josh Hamilton, I have three questions:
1) How do you define appropriate student-teacher relationship? How has your district handled issues similar to the texting concerns you mentioned to the news media concerning Dr. Hamilton?
2) What are you doing to protect LGBT students and faculty/staff?
3) What decisions or votes do you plan to make to justify your first response?
What are you doing to protect LGBT students and faculty/staff?
2) What decisions or votes do you plan to make to justify your first response?
Thank you for your time.
Emails to include are as follows: